A fan page for the Hyborian War play-by-mail game of battle, intrigue, and diplomacy set in the unmatchable Age of Conan.
“Know, O Prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars — Nemedia, Ophir, Brythunia, Hyperborea, Zamora with its dark haired women and towers of spider haunted mystery, Zingara with its chivalry, Koth that bordered on the pastoral lands of Shem, Stygia with its shadow guarded tombs, Hyrkania whose riders wore steel and silk and gold.” — The Nemedian Chronicles
Section One – Kingdom Reports for Hyborian War
Section Two – Province details for Hyborian War
|Provinces 1-50||Provinces 51-100||Provinces 101-150||Provinces 151-200|
|Provinces 201-250||Provinces 251-300||Provinces 301-350||Provinces 351-365|
Section Three – Hyborian War Maps
- Hyborian War Wall Map – The actual game map sent by RSI, with all the Hyborian War provinces.
- Hyborian War Wealth Map – The wealth of the provinces all color coded, with trade routes.
Section Four – Hyborian War articles and information
- Kingdom Summaries – From someone who has probably played them all.
- Imperial Troops – Special units available when a kingdom meets its imperial goals.
- Victory Conditions – Full set of provinces needed by each kingdom.
- Q&A about the game – Useful info recorded and saved over the years.
|Healthy snacks delivered right to you!|
Click here to get your 1st and 5th box FOR FREE or use code JOHNH5Z9P.Terrablood approved! Quite tasty.